(1) Glass cloth The glass cloth produced in China is divided into two types: alkali-free and medium-alkali. Most of them are alkali-free glass cloth. Glass cloth is mainly used for the production of various kinds of electrical insulation laminates, printed circuit boards, various vehicle bodies, tanks, boats, molds and so on. Alkali glass cloth is mainly used for the production of plastic coated cloth, as well as for corrosion-resistant occasions. The properties of the fabric are determined by the fiber properties, the warp and weft density, the yarn structure and the weave. The warp and weft density is determined by the structure of the yarn and the texture. The latitude and longitude plus the yarn structure determines the physical properties of the fabric, such as weight, thickness and breaking strength. There are five basic textures: plain, twill, satin, rib and mat.
(2) Glass ribbons Glass ribbons are divided into woven and non-woven tapes (burrs). The main weave is plain weave. Glass ribbons are often used to make high-strength electrical components with good dielectric properties.
(3) Unidirectional fabric Unidirectional fabric is a four-striped satin or long-axis satin weave made from coarse warp yarns and fine weft yarns. It is characterized by high strength in the main direction of the warp.
(4) Three-Dimensional Fabric The three-dimensional fabric is a relatively flat fabric whose structural characteristics have evolved from one-dimensional, two-dimensional to three-dimensional, so that the composite material with this reinforcement has good integrity and profiling, and greatly improves the composite. Interlaminar shear strength and damage tolerance of the material. It has developed with the special needs of the aerospace, aviation, weapons, and shipping sectors. Today, its applications have expanded to include automobiles, sports equipment, and medical devices. There are five main categories: woven three-dimensional fabrics, knitted three-dimensional fabrics, orthogonal and non-orthogonal non-woven three-dimensional fabrics, three-dimensional weaving fabrics and other forms of three-dimensional fabrics. The shape of the three-dimensional fabrics is block, columnar, tubular, hollow truncated cones and variable thickness profiled sections.
(5) Profiled Fabrics The shape of a profiled fabric is very similar to the shape of the product it is intended to reinforce and must be woven on a dedicated loom. Symmetrical shaped fabrics are: round caps, cones, caps, dumbbell-shaped fabrics, etc., can also be made into boxes, hulls and other asymmetrical shapes.
(6) Core fabric The core fabric is a fabric composed of two parallel fabrics, connected by longitudinal bars, whose cross-sectional shape may be triangular or rectangular.
(7) Glass fiber-stitched fabric Also known as a knitted or knitted felt, it differs from ordinary fabrics and from felts of the general sense. The most typical stitched fabric is a layer of warp yarns overlapping a layer of weft yarns, and the warp yarns and weft yarns are knitted together into a fabric by stitching. The advantages of stitchbonded fabrics are as follows: 1 It can increase the ultimate tensile strength of FRP laminated products, the delamination strength and bending strength under tension; 2 Reduce the weight of FRP products; 3 The surface smoothness makes the surface of FRP smooth; 4 Simplified Hand-pick operation to increase labor productivity. This reinforcing material can replace continuous strand mats in pultruded FRP and RTM, and can also replace woven gauzes in the production of centrifugal FRP pipes.
(8) Glass fiber insulating sleeves Weaves glass fiber yarn into tubes. And coated with a variety of insulating material made of resin casing. PVC resin glass fiber paint tube. Acrylic fiberglass paint tubes, silicone resin fiberglass paint tubes, etc.
Supereal Enterprise Limited is a professional company engaged in the products of galvanized steel , galvalume steel, prepainted steel, steel roofing fiberglass roofing sheets and other building products. The production bases are Shandong Zhuoyu Steel Sheet Co.Ltd
Copyright © Supereal Enterprise Limited All Rights Reserved.