Raw materials and their applications: Glass fiber is higher in temperature resistance than organic fiber, non-flammable, corrosion resistant, heat-insulating, sound-insulating, high tensile strength, and good electrical insulation. However, it is brittle and has poor wear resistance. Used to make reinforced plastics (see color pictures) or reinforced rubbers. As a reinforcing material, glass fiber has the following features. These features make the use of glass fibers far more extensive than other types of fibers, and the development speed is far ahead of its characteristics as follows:
(1) High tensile strength, small elongation (3%).
(2) High elasticity and good rigidity.
(3) The elastic limit has a large amount of elongation and a high tensile strength, so it absorbs a large impact energy.
(4) Inorganic fiber, non-flammable, good chemical resistance.
(5) Small water absorption.
(6) Scale stability, good heat resistance.
(7) Good processability, can be made into different forms of products such as strands, bundles, felts, and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent light.
(9) Development of a surface treatment agent with good adhesion to the resin was completed.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn and can be melted into glass beads at high temperature.
Supereal Enterprise Limited is a professional company engaged in the products of galvanized steel , galvalume steel, prepainted steel, steel roofing fiberglass roofing sheets and other building products. The production bases are Shandong Zhuoyu Steel Sheet Co.Ltd
Copyright © Supereal Enterprise Limited All Rights Reserved.